At Low Tide we are incredibly driven and passionate about the opportunity we have to create a positive impact in the communities we invest.
Due to our continued growth we are looking to expand our team and add an experienced Asset Manager.
Working collaboratively across multiple teams, you will play a key role in executing the asset management strategy for each property, centered around three key principles:
- Finding Low Tide’s Competitive Advantage for each property
- Increasing Yield through continuous income growth and disciplined capital spending
- Managing Risk by identifying, monitoring, and mitigating against it
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a varied portfolio of office, light industrial, multifamily-rental, and retail properties. Reporting to the Director, Asset Management & Development, you will have a high degree of autonomy over properties under your management. This role offers immediate professional growth opportunities in development, major value-add project management, and large-scale community engagement projects.
- Set asset strategy plans for each individual property detailing the long-term plan, projected performance against portfolio KPIs, risk assessment to KPIs, and market influences.
- Approve annual budgets that align with the asset strategy plan.
- Quarterly projections and updates on KPI status.
- Managing the leasing profile, including direct negotiation and documentation of all new leases or renewals.
- Overseeing the listing broker on all active vacancies.
- Reviewing and approving capital projects as presented by the property manager.
- Manage valuations and property tax assessments.
- Become familiar with zoning and use bylaws to assess development potential.
- Oversee the public realm and communications strategy for each property.
- Continually investigate and implement best practices centered on innovation and sustainability.
- Provide input into due diligence for new acquisitions
PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR INDEED ACCOUNT HERE