At Low Tide we are incredibly driven and passionate about the opportunity we have to create a positive impact in the communities we invest.
Property Administrator/Accounting Clerk
Low Tide Properties Ltd. is a rapidly growing private real estate investment, development, and management company founded in 2011 and headquartered in Vancouver.
We are seeking a Property Administrator/Accounting Clerk to join our growing team! The individual will be reporting to the Director of Finance and will provide support for the accounting, finance and the property management teams. This role will be hands on and provide an individual with great insight to the real estate accounting and operating business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the collection of all monthly rents and tenant chargebacks
- Liaise and regularly follow up with property managers regarding overdue rents
- Post monthly rent rolls
- Process daily cheques, EFT payments, manual billings/adjustments
- Maintain post-dated cheques records
- Maintain rent rolls and lease expiry schedules
- Prepare and maintain lease abstracts, tenant change forms, tenant contact forms
- Prepare residential tenant increases
- Update and maintain tenant insurance certificates
- Produce tenant ledgers and statements as required
- Administer the tenant service request system
- Other ad hoc support tasks as required
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of support tasks
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Possess high level of integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Able to adapt to changes with a constant positive attitude
- Working experience in Yardi (not mandatory)
- Previous experience in real estate (not mandatory)
Job Type: Full-time
If you enjoy a challenge with a growing company, please apply to this job posting with your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.